Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Thomas James - 2 months old!

Thomas James,

You are exactly two months old as of today. These past two months have gone way too quickly. You are changing so incredibly fast that I am afraid to just blink an eye. You are as cute as ever and just the sweetest little baby. Your smile melts my heart every time....I am officially wrapped around your tiny little finger.

You went to the doctor a few days ago for your two month check-up. Of course you had to get shots but you were tough about it. A tiny little cry when they first poked you but then you were over it. They weighed and measured you....you are already 12 lbs and 13oz, yikes! You are definitely healthy!

Here are some things I know as of right now:

-Your sister loves you very much. She calls you "my Thomas" and always needs to keep tabs on where you are and what you are doing.

-You absolutely LOVE bathtime. Pretty sure you would be content to hang out in the tub all day long.

-You like to be swaddled.

-You make the cutest grunty noises and are now starting to laugh and coo...so cute.

-You don't like a wet diaper.

-You usually like to stay awake in the car - you definitely did not take after your daddy with this one!

-You have a strong neck, you like to keep that head held up high and look around.

-You love to be carried around in the baby carrier - especially on Mommy's chest...usually puts you right to sleep.

-You love going on evening walks laying in the jogging stroller right next to your sister. You are famous for falling asleep about halfway through.

Thomas you have changed our lives forever and we absoultely adore you. I love watching you grow and develop and I am so excited to be your Mommy. I know God has big plans for your life and I love that I get a front row seat to watch it all unfold.

Love you my chunky monkey!

Mommy





No comments: