Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

ThomasJames - 6 & 7 months

Dear Thomas,

On Sunday you turned 7 months old. Hard to believe. I can't hardly remember what life was like without you in it. You have brought so much joy into our lives. You hve quickly become Kora's best friend and it is so cute to watch you guys play together now. You love to watch her and she loves to entertain you so that works out great!

You still love your bathtime A LOT. You splash and kick and are super content in there. You officially started solids just over a month ago and you are liking all the new flavors you get to eat now. You most recently have started to eat Mum Mums and you just can't get enough of them!

I thank God daily for bringing you into my life. I love my sweet baby boy, pretty sure I am wrapped around your little finger.

But seriously, who wouldn't get lost in these gorgeous blue eyes!



Love you baby boy!

-Your Mommy

No comments: