Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

For the Love of Fall

I love everything about fall...pumpkin spice lattes, apple picking, cozy blankets, candles, crunchy leaves, cool but sunny days, rainy weather combined with a good movie or book....everything! I love the way fall makes me feel thankful and excited. It brings in the holiday season just perfectly. This past weekend Cody, Kora and I headed over to the Oregon Heritage Farms. Our plan was to buy apples but they were a bit more expensive than I wanted so I hope to make an apple picking trip soon. But we did enjoy looking at pumpkins and walking around in the beautiful sunny Fall weather.






Kora thought every pumpkin was a perfect seat for her....












Kora found a pumpkin that was just her size....too bad it wasn't for sale! She was a good sport about putting it back though.


Kora loves to pick up leaves these days.




No comments: