Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Silhouette SD


My awesome husband surprised me this year for my birthday with a silhouette SD. I am SO in love...yes, with him for buying it, but also with this awesome machine!! For all your crafters out there you know that the silhouette is the machine to have, seriously. I was extremely excited to get it and could not wait to get started on some projects! I have a few ideas cooking in the back of my head, but today I did finally do one that I had wanted to test out for a while. I used the machine to cut adhesive backed vinyl. INCREDIBLE! I can't believe I lived without this machine for this long.


I evetually would like to re-make this in the black vinyl but I only had white available at the moment. But this was very easy to design and then create and I was really pleased with how it turned out. 

No comments: