Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Coffee Filter Wreath

So this past Saturday I found myself with a little free time. Cody was busy tiling the back splash in our kitchen (yay!! - I'm sure I will get pics up when it is more presentable) and Kora was ACTUALLY playing by herself in her playroom (this does not happen often so I had to take advantage!). I had bought the supplies to make a coffee filter wreath so I went for it!

Supplies:

12 inch wreath (bought mine at the Dollar Tree, love that place!)
Brown Coffee Filters - pack of 200 for $2.49
Hot Glue Gun
Black ribbon (I used some ribbon I had at the house)

Total cost  - $3.49  (awesome right?!?!)

Ok, here is the confession though, I meant to take pictures as I went along so I could post a tutorial but I got so excited about working on it that I was practically done before I thought of it. Sorry! While it was a bit time consuming it was really easy to do.


No comments: