Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009



Kora is 4 months old today! Crazy how quickly time flies. She has grown so
much in that amount of time...she has also blessed us greatly. I am so thankful
for her everyday. She wakes up with a huge smile on her face ready and excited
to start a new day. I love peaking over her cradle and seeing her face light up when she sees me

She is sick for the first time today. She has a cold and it breaks my heart. She has
been coughing all day and her little cute nose is stuffed up. But it hasn't killed her good mood!

Enjoy some pics from the last few weeks!



Kora and Bella on our way to Babies'r'us...aren't they cute!?!



Kora loves this little lamb. She has three that sit by her on her changing
table, she always reaches for them and laughs a lot when they give her kisses.




Kora was cracking me up, I was trying to get a picture of her in her cute
hat but everytime the camera flashed she got this spooked look on her face.




Waiting for Mom to get the bath all ready...


Bath time! Kora has learned to splash a lot in the tub.
I have to be on guard when it is bath time these days.


Post bath shot




Kora, Grandma and I went to Fred Meyer for the fuschia saturday event.
We had a lot of fun looking at flowers on a beatiful sunny spring day....but it
was a bit chilly as you can tell by Kora's attire :)


All ready to go!




Spring is here! We had beautiful 70+ weather this past weekend. I was able
to bust out some of Kora's cute sundresses, she is so adorable in them! I couldn't
resist getting some pictures of her!

No comments: